Tramadol is an inexpensive drug used to treat moderate to serve pain in adults. Tramadol is a prescription medication its help to reduce the inflammation associated with minor aches and help to reduce the pain. The best quality about Tramadol is that it gives you instant relief from pain. It works for moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol is generally used for severe pains such as, after the surgery, migraine, chronic pain etc. Tramadol is sold under the brand name of “ULTRAM” among others. Its analgesic effects take about an hour to come into effect and takes about 2-4 hours to peak after oral administration.
Side effects of Tramadol
- Common side-effects
- Uncommon side-effects
Common side-effects of tramadol are-
- · Sweating
- · Dry mouth
- · Nausea and vomiting
- · Constipation
- · Dizziness
- · Headache
- · Drowsiness
- · Lack of energy
- · Itching
- · Chronic Trouble Sleeping
Uncommon side-effects of tramadol are-
· Fast Heartbeat
· Fluid Retention in the Legs, Feet, Arms Or Hands
· Abnormal Heart Electrical Signals
· Weight Loss
· Sinus Irritation and Congestion
· High Blood Sugar
· Loss of One's Own Sense Of Reality Or Identity
· Feeling Agitated
Precautions and Warnings
- · Tramadol can cause slow and irregular breathing. In serve situations, this may lead to life-threatening complications, which may be especially dangerous in people with lung problems.
- · This medication can cause dizziness and drowsiness, and may increase the risk of falls in elderly people.
- · It can potentially interact with several other medications.
- · Tramadol can interfere with the diagnosis of many conditions that cause severe abdominal (stomach) pain.
- · Tramadol should be avoided during pregnancy, as it can affect the unborn baby.